Thursday, January 18, 2007

Zelda Challenge 2007

So I have been reading the F@NBOY$ online comic this week (starting with this one) as they have been re-visiting Zelda and introducing it to the female character. And then I realized a horrible truth about my own gaming-geekness...

..I had realized that I have only played the very first Zelda.

Yes, it's true. Only the first.

So, what can I do but to blog about my going through them all! YES! A Zelda challenge! GLEE! I'll work on the first and then try (cartridge permitting) to go through the others.

But rules... there must be rules. Hmmm.

1) "You do not talk about Zelda chall"...no... that won't work. Lemme see... AH! Got it.

1) You must play the Zelda games in order. No Exceptions.

2) If possible, you must play them in their original format and game system.

3) You may use all the items available to someone who played the game originally (sans help-guides) either by purchasing them or downloading them.

4) Pictures. We must have pictures.

5) Don't blow-off your wifey or friends. Dummy.


And I'll try to keep the blog entries entertaining as well.

No comments: