Monday, January 29, 2007

Link to the Past: 5 Hours 45 Minutes


I love this game. It's so well done.

For those of you that have played the game I have gotten to the Dark World, I have 13 life hearts, I am at the third dungeon (a bugger of a dungeon) and I am LOVING the game! I did have to use one wish though, as I couldn't figure out where to get the Hammer... (the genie being played by Paul Drager again)

: "What can I do you for, my friend?"

: "Link to the Past... I believe there's a 'hammer' that I need to proceed. Where is it?"

: "AH! That's in the first dungeon in the Dark World."

: "But that's where I am!"

: "Then start looking harder."

: "(Sigh)"

So I found it and moved on... but wow... this game is quite challenging. I guess it's a reoccurring theme for the Zelda titles for you to look EVERYWHERE to find something.

1 comment:

garion333 said...

Now you know why I sold Minish Cap to you after beating it. I had NO desire to play through it again.