Monday, September 10, 2007

Wind Waker: 5 hours 47 minutes



This game is really fun. The graphics are enjoyable and it's quite the challenge.

Let me re-phrase that...

It's FRIGGIN' TOUGH! This is NOT a game for beginners to the series. I just got the floating leaf and entered the second cave... six hours later! But I do like how the game gives you a few minutes and then gives you a hint if you seem to be stuck. THAT'S well needed!

But I can see taking the time to really dive into this game. I will say that I will avoid doing any of the side-ocean games/tasks until I get a bigger rupee-holding sack. Pulling treasure from the ocean and then not getting it because your purse is already full SUCKS.

I am taking away one of my "wishes" because not only do I have the Nintendo Power map but I have the GBA hook-up to talk to Tingle.

No comments: