Tuesday, September 25, 2007

OCTOBER IS FRIGHT NIGHT!!!

For the month of October I am going to make Tuesday nights my "FRIGHT NIGHT".

So each week I am going to play a video game alone in the dark and see how I fare. I am not going to play all the way through the game, just for a few hours.

The (suggested) itinerary is:
* October 2nd: Sweet Home for the Famicom.
- This was the first ever horror video game to come out for any gaming system. It was so unique that it inspired the people who made the next game on my list...

* October 9th: Clock Tower for the Super Famicom or for the PS1
- This game series started in Japan and didn't come over until its second game was released on the PS1. I am sorely interested in playing the first one but think I might get more scare-effect from the PS1 game (if I can find it).

* October 16th: Resident Evil: Code Veronica for the PS2.
- I haven't played the game nor seen the movies. In a kind-of backwards way I am actually going to view the movie on October 4th and then play the game two weeks after.

* October 23rd: Silent Hill 2 for the PS1
- Another horror game that I have not seen the movie nor played the game. So on October 25th I will watch the movie but after I play the game (unlike Resident Evil) since it is closer to the actual game... and I don't want spoilers.

* October 30th: Fatal Frame for the X-Box.
-I have been duly warned about playing this game in the dark. I'm gonna do it anyway.

If you think I should play something else, then let me know!

No comments: