Friday, September 28, 2007

Minish Cap: 4 hours 16 minutes

...

...

...

What?

...you haven't had to make a wish lately.

Yeah. So?

...

...WHAT?

...I'm... I'm lonely...

...aw fer craps sake...


This game is bugging me in that "where the frack do I go now" way. I really despise that of this series. But, having played almost all the games, I am used to it and have a better idea of where to look for things.

So far I have 9 hearts, 2 elements, and I JUST got the Pegasus Boots. I have also been enjoying the figurine collection... although I don't like gettign to the place to do it as it takes a lot of time.

Into the swamps I go!

Ok. So where do I get the bow?

... You're... you're making a wish?

What? Yes.

Go to Castor Wilds, Go north, climb some vines.

Thanks.

No problem. It's good to be back, eh?

Yeah. It's good to be back.

1 comment:

garion333 said...

Ignore the figurines. You have to collect them all to get anything. Ad by all, I mean 136.

I hated that stupid thing. Such a waste of time. And you're right, especially considering how long it (can) take to get to places. That'll change later.