Thursday, February 01, 2007

Link to the Past: 8 Hours 50 Minutes


Just two hours last night and I got so much accomplished!

I keep on trying to think of how young you would be to enjoy the game and find the secrets hidden within. To tell you the truth, it's actually pretty challenging to figure the tasks ahead and what to do. From playing the first game I can figure out where hidden things may be... but kids may have a tough time ahead of them. There's still so much to do in the game, but MAN does it get challenging.

Luckilly I have only used one wish (and even THAT I should have searched harder) and I am working my way into the sixth dungeon. One more up in the mountains and it's on to the last battle (I am assuming).

I cannot tell you all enough how much I like this game. Please, for the love of Link, if you have a Wii and points for the virtual console... BUY THIS GAME! You will not regret the 800 points.

No comments: