Thursday, April 05, 2007

GameJew Sketch

GameJew has been growing his beard out recently and wants to get it very big and thick to make the GameJew persona have something more than just the hat, overalls, and no-shirt.

Then, recently, he has teased about shaving off all his head hair. Bald.

Wow.

So what would GameJew look like bald? Well, I'm not very good at sketching/caricatures... but here's what I sketched quickly this afternoon.



Ok... I couldn't do it. I took one look at the sketch with him bald and I thought: Jewish Redneck! I just HAD to put on a hat. I really did. If I didn't, all matter in the universe would have imploded should GameJew have seen it.

Ok... if you clicky the image, you can see he 'bald' version.

I'll try to do a better sketch of him this weekend. I can do better... ;)

No comments: